This page intend to lists all pages on this wiki that represent projects. The wiki page itself may host the project or the project may be hosted elsewhere and linked from the wiki page. The wiki page provides a user-editable description of and information on the project.
- BinToCee - bin2c is a utility that converts a binary file to a C char string that can be embedded in a C program via #include.
- BlitzLua - Blitz
Lua is a Lua runtime environment written in BlitzMAX, which also provides Lua interfaces for many BlitzMAX and MaxGUI modules.
- ExPattern - xpattern is a Lua pattern matching library based on Lua patterns and in the style of LuaPeg.
- ExtensionProposal - Extension
Proposal is an API and implementation for additional non-ANSI functions in the os and io namespaces.
- LazyKit - Lazy
Kit is a set of modules for processing XML in Lua.
- LlvmLua - LLVM-Lua, is a JIT and static Lua compiler that uses Low Level Virtual Machine (LLVM) as the compiler backend.
- LuaApr - A binding to the Apache Portable Runtime (APR) library and its utility library (APR-util).
- LuaCom - LuaCOM is a library allowing Lua to use and implement Microsoft's [Component Object Model (COM)] / ActiveX objects.
- LuaBalanced - Lua
Balanced provides functions for matching delimited snippets of Lua code in a string.
- LuaBot - lua_bot is an IRC bot written in Lua.
- LuaBuildBou - Bou is a Lua-based build system using Lua as a DSL.
- LuaCairo - lcairo is a Lua binding of Cairo by HakkiDogusan.
- LuaCurl [LF] - Lua
CURL is a Lua binding to libcurl, allowing getting or sending files from URLs.
- LuaDelphi - Lua
Delphi is a Lua 5.1.1 binding to Delphi.
- LuaDist - Lua
Dist provides automated CMake building and Lua-based deployment of software.
- LuaFish - Lua
Fish provides various Lua modules for parsing Lua 5.1 source code via LuaPeg into abstract syntax trees (AST) and serializing ASTs back to Lua code. It also has experimental support for LISP-ish style macros, static type checking, and compiling Lua to C.
- LuaGenPlusPlus - luagen++ is a C++ header for generating efficient sequences of Lua C API calls at compile-time via template metaprogramming techniques.
- LuaInterface [LF] - Lua
Interface is a library for integration between the Lua language and Microsoft .NET's Common Language Runtime (CLR).
- LuaInspect - Lua code analysis in text editors and HTML
- LuaJit - A just-in-time (JIT) compiler for Lua 5.1.
- LuaLint - lualint performs luac-based static analysis of global variable usage in Lua source code.
- LuaMacros - Lua Macro is a macro facility for Lua using token filters.
- LuaMatrix - luamatrix provides operations on matrices and vectors whose elements are real, complex, or symbolic. It is implemented entirely in Lua as tables. A complex number data type is also included.
- LuaModuleLzo - Lzo is a Lua module for simple compression and decompression of data via the miniLZO library.
- LuaModuleShelve - shelve is a Lua module that transparently encodes Lua values (numbers, strings, booleans and tables) into files. Each stored element is accessible through a key, so you can treat a shelf file like you would treat a regular Lua table.
- LuaMotif - Lua
Motif provides Lua bindings to Motif.
- LuaPatch - luapatch is a Pure Lua implementation of the Unix patch utility (unified diffs only).
- LuaProfiler [LF] - Lua
Profiler is a time profiler for Lua.
- LuaPeg - LPeg is a pattern-matching library based on parsing expression grammars (PEG).
- LuaRocks - Lua
Rocks provides automated building and deployment of Lua modules on multiple platforms.
- LuaShell - Lsh is a preliminary system shell which understands large part of Lua syntax.
- LuaSqlite [LF] - LuaSQLite is a Lua binding for SQLLite.
- LuaToCee - lua2c is a Lua module and utility to convert Lua 5.1 source code to C API code.
- LuaUnit - Lua
Unit is a Unit Testing framework for Lua based on Py
Unit and JUnit.
- LunaticPython - Lunatic
Python is a two-way bridge between Python and Lua.
- MetaLua - Metalua is an alternative Lua compiler supporting compile-time metaprogramming and syntax extensions. It also contains a pure Lua library for parsing Lua source into ASTs.
- ModuleCompressDeflateLua - Implementation of DEFLATE (e.g. gzip/zlib) in pure Lua (decompress only).
- ObjectLua - Object
Lua is a class-oriented OOP module for Lua.
- PepperfishProfiler - Pepperfish Profiler is a code timing profiler written entirely in Lua.
- PlutoLibrary [LF] - Pluto is a heavy duty persistence library for Lua.
- SciteCalculator [LF] - SciTECalculator is a calculator application that runs inside SciTE.
- SciteHexEdit [LF] - SciTEHexEdit is a basic hex viewer and editor written as a Lua extension for the SciTE editor.
- SourceOptimizer - Lua Source Optimizer is a utility that optimizes Lua source code some, mainly by inlining functions.
- StandardLibraries [LF] - stdlib is a library of modules for common programming tasks, including list, table and functional operations, regexps, objects, pretty-printing and getopt.
- StringQuery - stringquery is a string pattern matching and transformation library inspired partly by jQuery.
- WebRocks - Webrocks is a web-based tool to manage Lua
- InstantVas - A SaaS project for the Mobile VAS industry, that uses Lua for several high level tasks
Here's also some other project-like pages, possibly outdated but might be cleaned up and added to the above list:
[LF] registered on LuaForge
RecentChanges · preferences
edit · history
Last edited November 17, 2015 10:59 pm GMT (diff)