LLVM-Lua, is a JIT and static Lua compiler that uses [Low Level Virtual Machine (LLVM)] as the compiler backend.
Web site: https://github.com/Neopallium/llvm-lua
- JIT compile Lua scripts to native code using LLVM's JIT engine. JIT supports x86, x86_64, PowerPC 32/64 processors.
- Compile Lua scripts to native (to any cpu architecture supported by LLVM) executables.
- [LLVM] 2.5 release.
- llvm-gcc 4.2.x from LLVM.
- Patches to the core Lua 5.1.4 code:
- Add debug info to generated LLVM IR.
RecentChanges · preferences
edit · history
Last edited June 12, 2017 12:08 pm GMT (diff)