On this page you can find links to binaries of the latest version of Lua. The current version is Lua 5.2.2.
If you would like to build or embed Lua yourself you may want to look at notes on BuildingLua. Modified versions of Lua with extra functionality/libraries can be found on LuaDistributions.
- ATARI TOS / MiNT
- BeOS / Haiku
- IBM AIX
- See [LuaForge Lua Binaries project] for the most recent versions for Linux.
- [ARM binary] (5.0.2) - binary file of the Lua interpreter compiled for ARM-based Linux handhelds, such as the Sharp Zaurus.
- [Maemo (Nokia N900)] (5.2.2) - debian package of the Lua interpreter, compiler and shared library compiled for Maemo running on Nokia N900.
- [SH3 binary] (5.0.2) - binary file of the Lua interpreter compiled for SH3-based Linux handhelds, such as the Jornada 680 (not for Windows CE!).
- Mac OS
- SGI IRIX
- SunOS / Solaris
- Sony consoles
- [PlayStation 2 binaries] (link broken) - this package contains the lua-5.0.2 distribution compiled for PlayStation? 2 using the free sdk at [ps2dev website]. Note this is really early "port", and it needs testing before saying it's a stable binary distribution.
Notes to kind souls adding links:
- Please only add links to the latest version of Lua.
- Only add vanilla versions of Lua, i.e. with minimal or no changes. Slight modification purely to allow execution on a particular platform is clearly acceptable. Sweeping changes and added features mean you are developing your own distribution, which should be added to LuaDistributions.
- Platforms and packages are listed alphabetically.
RecentChanges · preferences
edit · history
Last edited January 18, 2014 10:26 am GMT (diff)