Am 07.01.2011, 01:04 Uhr, schrieb Sean Conner <sean@conman.org>
I'm not sure how the Creative Commons licenses will mix with source code. CC was created in response to overlong copyrights as a way to signal that intellectual property creators are okay with certaintypes of uses but I've never seen any Creative Commons license usedwith soure code (with manuals, yes, but not with actual source code).

Theron <http://theron.ashtonmason.net/index.php> uses it. The
point of CC is that is has been translated to many languages
and rechecked regarding the legal order of different countries.

Peter