On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 11:11 PM, Sean Conner <sean@conman.org> wrote:
> It was thus said that the Great Marc Balmer once stated:
> Recipie #1
> Pretty Print The Contents Of A Table (non-recursive)
>        Author:  Sean Conner
>        Website: http://example.net/lua/table/show.lua
>        License: LGPL

Why did you now throw in LGPL? I fully felt with you all when the
discussion above drifted off copyright-law-bashing in general etc.
really not kin about it. But I've seen other places, where at the end
of a hugh construction, they suddendly discovered they couldn't use
it, because they didnt care a second about license. So not to spawn
this discussion again, has anybody any strong objections against the
cookbook being in CC-BY 3.0? This allows most easy use of the book for
everything for every purpose.

If not, instead of just silently inserting LGPL, then discussion goto back loop.