Guys, we are talking about licenses and stuff.  But we should write recipes.

What the fuck is wrong with us?  IANAL, GPL, MIT, CC3A, WHATEVER.

I write a piece of text.  I am the author.  I own the copyright for the
next 70 years.  I allow the "Lua Cookbook" project to use my text for
inclusion in an electronic or paper version of the Cookbook.

Do we want to continue talking fucking legalese stuff none of us
understands really or do we start to do the job and write that cookbook?