On Mon, 10 Feb 2014 21:40:33 -0200
Hisham <h@hisham.hm> wrote:

> On 10 February 2014 17:49, Thijs Schreijer <thijs@thijsschreijer.nl> wrote:

It's in the binary file, near the beginning:

$ file tekui-1.05-orig.tgz

Bit 3 in byte 4 is set, so this should be the FNAME field. This seems
legit, albeit a bit of an oddity of hg archive.

I really appreciate it that you have created a rock for the project.
Please let me know if I should package the next version differently.
Thank you,

- Timm

--
Timm S. Mueller <tmueller@schulze-mueller.de>
Schulze & Mueller GbR, Jungstr. 2, 10247 Berlin,