> > Did a quick check and the rock has a very weird format (the archive file).
> I get to the source files in the archive using this path:
> > \tekui-1.05-1.src.rock\tekui-1.05.tgz\\www\loona\tekui\htdocs\releases
> > \tekui-1.05.tgz\tekui-1.05\
> >
> > Note the double backslash! There is a folder in the archive without a
> name...
> >
> > Maybe something went wrong when packing the rock?
>
> Or rather with packing the archive. This is a path on my server that made it
> into the archive from Mercurial's archive function. I have now changed the
> packaging routine and exchanged the archive. (For testing, the issue should
> persist with the older archives.)
>
> - Timm

Now the rockspec has a bad MD5 (which makes sense), and after removing that it complains it cannot find the 'tekui-1.05' directory in the archive.
The download now has the path: tekui-1.05.gz\tekui-1.05.tgz\tekui-1.05\

Not exactly sure, but luarocks handles .tar.gz fine, maybe it doesn't recognize .tgz ...

Thijs