Hmmmm... I just tried 'sudo luarocks install tekui' on linux, which fetches and unpacks properly (but fails somewhere on x11 missings libs). So why does that work, if the .rock file gives me this path "tekui-1.05-1.src.rock\tekui-1.05.tgz\\www\loona\tekui\htdocs\releases\tekui-1.05.tgz\tekui-1.05\" inside the archive on windows?
On linux Luarocks should also fail on a path like that no? Or are the unpack utilities behaving differently?

Thijs