On 10 February 2014 17:49, Thijs Schreijer <thijs@thijsschreijer.nl> wrote:

> [...]

You might not have the X11 headers. I assumed those where available
everywhere and didn't even specify that as external_dependencies, but
I guess I forgot that most distros don't like to ship headers along
with their libs.

> So why does that work, if the .rock file gives me this path "tekui-1.05-1.src.rock\tekui-1.05.tgz\\www\loona\tekui\htdocs\releases\tekui-1.05.tgz\tekui-1.05\" inside the archive on windows?
> On linux Luarocks should also fail on a path like that no? Or are the unpack utilities behaving differently?

I think the unpack utilities are behaving differently. I can't find
that path inside the .tgz I downloaded earlier!

-- Hisham