Did a quick check and the rock has a very weird format (the archive file). I get to the source files in the archive using this path:
\tekui-1.05-1.src.rock\tekui-1.05.tgz\\www\loona\tekui\htdocs\releases\tekui-1.05.tgz\tekui-1.05\

Note the double backslash! There is a folder in the archive without a name...

Maybe something went wrong when packing the rock?

Thijs