On Sun, 9 Feb 2014 11:01:24 -0200
Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo <lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:

> > Start by adding your platform definition to include/tek/config.h so
> > that posix.h is included.
>
> Yes, thanks, that worked:
> [..]
> but I'd rather be able to just say that my system is POSIX, but I could not
> find the correct place to define TSYS_POSIX in config (not config.h)

Right, there is no place really appropriate for this.

> I also had to do this, which is probably overkill:
> [..]

I have combined your changes into a single patch. Does this work? It
could be a remedy until the build configuration has been corrected:

http://tekui.neoscientists.org/patches/tekui-1.05-macosx-build.patch

Thank you,

- Timm

--
Timm S. Mueller <tmueller@schulze-mueller.de>
Schulze & Mueller GbR, Jungstr. 2, 10247 Berlin,