On Mon, 10 Feb 2014 10:35:05 +0000
Thijs Schreijer <thijs@thijsschreijer.nl> wrote:

> > > I wrote a rockspec and included tekUI in the LuaRocks repository. I
> > > tested the rockspec on Linux (and ran the tutorial "hello" code). I
> > > also added the configuration tweaks specified in the above patch for
> > > OSX as well as Windows-specific config tweaks for mingw32, but didn't test
> > either platform.
> > >
> > > http://luarocks.org/repositories/rocks/#tekui
> > >
> > > -- Hisham
> >
> > Doesn't work for me (Windows, MinGW). Log below;
> >

> Did a quick check and the rock has a very weird format (the archive file). I get to the source files in the archive using this path:
> \tekui-1.05-1.src.rock\tekui-1.05.tgz\\www\loona\tekui\htdocs\releases\tekui-1.05.tgz\tekui-1.05\
>
> Note the double backslash! There is a folder in the archive without a name...
>
> Maybe something went wrong when packing the rock?

Or rather with packing the archive. This is a path on my server that
made it into the archive from Mercurial's archive function. I have
now changed the packaging routine and exchanged the archive. (For
testing, the issue should persist with the older archives.)

- Timm

--
Timm S. Mueller <tmueller@schulze-mueller.de>
Schulze & Mueller GbR, Jungstr. 2, 10247 Berlin,