To troy wreford

Would you take English contributions and then translate? My grade-school French is pretty rough.  How about a chapter on different Lua projects for the reader to get started with; like love2d, tir, wow, scite, kepler, etc.?

English contributions may be considered for the part dedicated to (advanced) case studies. I suggest you to send me a proposition, introducing the case and its point.

Examples from professional situation will be welcome. They should be an opportunity to share good practices.