>  I'm looking for French-writing contributors and authors for writting a modular book on Lua (in French).
> All experiences may be interesting, since a part of the book will be dedicated to real examples of Lua application.

Could you please be more precise?
I don't know what it is a "modular" book.
And what kind of subject would you like to see ?
Asking otherwise, Lua.org currently published (to my knowledge) three books [1]:
 To which of them would the project book most look like?

My language is French and I am possibly interested in contributing, but that all depends on the subjects, the amount of work, etc.

Patrick Rapin

[1] http://www.lua.org/docs.html