On 19/09/2011 13:09, Pierre Chapuis wrote:
There are not so many French-speaking Lua users though. Except Patrick,
I could only name François Perrad, Fabien Fleutot and Julien Danjou
(who doesn't even use Lua anymore). There are probably some users at
Ubisoft too...

Based on what information? People active on this list? Personal acquaintances?
If you count the population of WoW players able to hack some scripts, it might add a bunch of people. Add the SciTE users scripting their editor, and some other users of various softwares scriptable with Lua, it should make a good reading pool.

If you meant "not so many French-speaking Lua users able to contribute material", it might be more accurate... :-) I hesitate to tell if I can contribute something valuable or not (and if I can find time to do so).

--
Philippe Lhoste
--  (near) Paris -- France