On Tue, 20 Sep 2011 08:25:30 +0200, Bertrand Mansion wrote:

There are not so many French-speaking Lua users though. Except Patrick,
I could only name François Perrad, Fabien Fleutot and Julien Danjou
(who doesn't even use Lua anymore). There are probably some users at
Ubisoft too...

That's certainly a misinformed and naive statement.

Obviously, it was.

At least this thread will have showed me how wrong I was about this.