Fredrik Widlund <fredrik.widlund@qbrick.com> writes:
> I hope it never becomes victim of a "democratic" process with random
> votes about features with people lobbying for their opinions by taking
> as much space as possible on mailing lists. I would hope there is a
> small group of people that has the final decisions on the course the
> language takes.

Don't worry, this mailing-list has a loooooong history of endless
bike-shedding threads (about syntax and more), and there's no evidence
that Lua devs are unduly influenced by them.

-miles

--
Conservative, n. A statesman enamored of existing evils, as opposed to a
Liberal, who wants to replace them with new ones.