Frank Meier-Dörnberg wrote:
[...]
> As Lua-Style somewhere is described as: "Concept before Convention" (I
> unfortunately do not remember the exact wording).
> So: What will best meet this target?

Right now we have a proposal, with code, which works, which is blessed
by the Lua developers. So I suggest that we stick with that.
Particularly since the *developers* are the ones making the decisions
here, and not us.

Plus, I suspect that right now they're entirely sick of everyone
bickering over GOTO label syntax when they'd much rather get feedback on
the rest of the stuff in the beta...

│ "I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my
│ telephone; my wish has come true because I can no longer figure out
│ how to use my telephone." --- Bjarne Stroustrup