On Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 1:25 AM, Cosmin Apreutesei
<cosmin.apreutesei@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Who is "we" ? Who does the planning and where can I see this planning
>> > going
>> > on? I want to be part of it.
>>
>> Most of the initial discussions happened yesterday following the Lua
>> Workshop.  I'm not sure if all the participants wish to be singled
>> out, but it involved two individuals from the Kepler team, myself and
>> two other members of the community.  The discussion has just begun,
>> hence why I am requesting people contact me to be involved.
>
> Lol, looks like a secret society with a secret project. Is there a problem
> on announcing the luaforge google group on this list? For instance, I
> already took the liberty of creating a project myself
> here http://code.google.com/p/luaforge/ which lists some incredibly close
> goals to what I just read on that google group :)

I'm incredibly offended by your accusations that this is in any way a
secret project with a secret society.  I suppose that my 12.5 hours of
travel coupled with the fact that we were having the discussion less
than 4 hours before I got on the plan, or any of the other myriad of
reasons for approaching this the way I have mean nothing, however.

As for everything else, I have opinions but I'm not sure anyone really
cares about them.

- Jim