I really would like to help making this an open process, is there some issue queue or similar way to report feedback? can we announce the community: the next thing after luaforge is: XXXX "help wanted", "feedback welcome", "yes we  can" ?

Blessings!

On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 3:58 PM, Jim Whitehead II <jnwhiteh@gmail.com> wrote:
2009/10/9 Fernando P. García <fernando@develcuy.com>:
> Most of the answers in the thread agree that an Index will do the job. IMHO,
> the next step is to choose the right tool, without doing it a big deal, or
> an interminable project by itself. Incremental improving fits so nice for
> this. We just need to go one stage at a time.
> Other considerations are that eating our own dogs food will help us improve
> it. We want Lua, so which well stablished framework fits better for this
> UNNAMED project?

It's already being worked on.  If you want to be involved, you can contact me.

- Jim

--
Fernando P. García, http://www.develcuy.com
Developer - Analista de Sistemas

** Antes de imprimir este mensaje piensa en tu compromiso con el medio ambiente, protegerlo depende de tí.