For those people that are interested in the discussion and development
regarding an eventual replacement for Luaforge can join the mailing
list at Google Groups
(http://groups.google.com/group/luaforge-development).  Right now any
messages from new members will be moderated (to combat spam).

The discussion is still relatively new, but we spent plenty of time
planning out an overall strategy for the site.  The next steps involve
working on a version 1.0 (which does not replace Luaforge in any way)
to ensure we have the design and development base we need to finish
the application.  That being said, if anyone has contacts that might
be interested in doing professional design work for the site
(something I think we agree it most certainly needs), then please send
them to the group or to me.

Thanks,

- Jim