Olivier Hamel wrote:

I would... not do that... I have enough problems falling asleep because I can't stop my head from working on problems as it is. Reading and trying to understand Lua's guts would only make things worse. But you're right, and I will, since I can't sleep recently anyways.

Don't take your computer to bed. Print out a few pages of Lua
source, from one file and read them. You might try starting with
some lower level routines so that you know what they do when
called by the higher level ones.

Trust me, you'll be asleep in 30 mins or less.

[OT] you can also try pzizz.com for a random soundtrack that can
     be generated on your computer and downloaded to an MP3
     player. Works like a charm

Ralph