On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 12:58 PM, Olivier Hamel<evilpineapple@cox.net> wrote:
> Duncan Cross wrote:
>>
>> Er, yes. Good point.
>>
>> Maybe it could expand parenthesised expressions as well, so (...)... ?
>> Is that not quite as bad?
>>
>> -Duncan
>>

> Doesn't really help, maybe a C-style typecast-ish approach?
> (...)FunctionThatReturnsARidiculousNumberOfValues()
>
> I think that looks somewhat better, what do you think?
>
> Olivier

One problem with that is that it would be odd if it didn't work with a
literal list of values (logically, I mean - there would be no actual
reason to, if you have a literal list of values you should just insert
them into the enclosing list directly), but:

- already means something, it is a function call to the first value in
the vararg list, taking the parameters a,b,c.

-Duncan