Ralph Hempel wrote:
That takes all the fun out of digging through old IBM tech notes
and my Knuth books for references to Brent's Algorithm for
implementing hashes....

On a more serious note, if you have some spare time you might
start reading the code before falling asleep. It will help with
falling asleep and eventually the code will comment itself.

It does eventually fall into place so that you can read it without
comments.

Ralph

I would... not do that... I have enough problems falling asleep because I can't stop my head from working on problems as it is. Reading and trying to understand Lua's guts would only make things worse. But you're right, and I will, since I can't sleep recently anyways.

Olivier