Olivier Hamel wrote:

Would it be possible some more documentation in-code? So far the only comments I've really found are the copyright notices and a bunch of artistically placed notes-to-self-this-is-what-I-did with some semi-cryptic (totally cryptic in worse cases, and not at all in best, but there are few best cases) one or two liners. Would it be possible to add some more explanations for those less enlightened such as myself?

That takes all the fun out of digging through old IBM tech notes
and my Knuth books for references to Brent's Algorithm for
implementing hashes....

On a more serious note, if you have some spare time you might
start reading the code before falling asleep. It will help with
falling asleep and eventually the code will comment itself.

It does eventually fall into place so that you can read it without
comments.

Ralph