Probably way pre-mature but I can resist asking, does anyone but Roberto know anything of what will be the next version of Lua? I'm interested because from what I've seen Lua has a (good?) peculiar tendency to radically change it's 'feel'/design radically at each iteration.

Just interested in knowing what might be in the next version, partially because I can't think of anything to add other than a few minor features (different numerics support, built-in/standardized bitwise ops, integeral divisions, most of these are available via patches but it'd be nice IMHO if they were standard).

Apologies ahead of time if I'm ahead of things here...