Ah, Lua Binaries!  For every other scripting language, there's a
standard incantation: python, perl, etc. But we have to deal with
'lua','lua5.1', etc.  And I won't get started on why 'lua51.dll' gets
mispelled as 'lua5.1.dll'...there, I feel better already.

Seriously though, as one of the culprits, I must say that SciTE could
do with a nicer installer.

steve d.