Thank you all for looking into this matter. As an update I have so far completed the first half of the tutorial in python and am quite pleased with this language. My frustration level is considerably lower now that I don't spend endless amounts of time going over documentation trying to gleam some knowledge that will allow me to begin learning how to program. It may have been a bit ambitious for me to expect this language to be a good starting point. My frustration voiced in my emails and post reflect a month of absolutely no progress. Right or wrong it took any pleasure out of what I considered an en devour well worth undertaking. I still see it as such. I just chose poorly which road to travel.