Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:
Would adding something like this to the Makefile help?

<snip: code that echoes the files in each section of lua>

After all my ranting, I realised this is probably just a matter of style. Personally it was nice having it in a folder because, being a Windows user, I just right-clicked "Source Files" in my VCPROJ and selected everything in src/* and src/lib/*. You linux guys would find it easier to just pipe that output around in the shell :P Either way, it amounts to about the same thing.

BTW, considering we VC++ users are unlikely to have gnumake / cygwin / mingw installed, we wouldn't be able to run that makefile to get the echoes :P NMake is fundamentally different :)

Either way, people that don't use the same makefile are going to have to setup their own project. But they only have to do it once, so if it doesn't take more than 15 minutes it's not worth fighting about :D

- Mab