Vijay Aswadhati wrote:
So if this new layout is going to stick going forward, then I will go ahead
and setup a new VC6++ workspace. If anyone is in need of one, let me know
and I might move that task to top of the bin.

That would be good, /especially/ if there was some official workspace that we VC++ users could grab. And VC6++ sounds good, lowest common denominator.

I've already setup our projects workspace (we're using VC2003, with some rather unique build settings ;), but I'm sure there are others out there who want/need this.

Ta!,
- Mab