Hi,

I just came (finally) to merge the 5.1w3 -> 5.1w4 changes for lua into
my archive for Aranha only to discover that there's been a huge
rearrangement in the src/ directory.

Is there a good reason why lua.c luac.c l*lib.c etc have all moved into
the src/ dir or was this a mistake to be corrected in 5.1w5 ?

If this is going to be the new layout then I'll sit down and do the
patch so that I can integrate it; if not I'll wait for 5.1w5 before
integrating.

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                         http://www.digital-scurf.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 2BC8 4016 2068 7895