Martin Spernau wrote:

/snip
> Well, this is coming along real nice I think. As soon as we can put together
> a nice little list with all or most of the commonly used Lua extensions, I
> do think this should have some greater use for a lot of people...
>
> -Martin

I think we most definitely need a lislike this. Also,
I think these extensions should also be able to be compiled in
statically as wel as dynamically, if that is possible.
We would need a "fat" Lua distribution, based on the
officila lua, together with all modules that are
more or less portable. The "fat" Lua could then be geared
more towards standalone use, whilst the "official" lua
remains focused on embedded use.

Daniel Remar.
Björn De Meyer
bjorn.demeyer@pandora.be