Thatcher Ulrich wrote:
> Yes, good point.  My first thought is "lua40.dll"; otherwise we'll
> have intolerable confusion between versions.  Also, it looks like
> Debian uses "liblua40.so.4.0", which would be the Unix-y equivalent of
> "lua40.dll".  Debian usually does things thoughtfully.

may I suggest using lua-4.0.dll or lua4.0.dll instead?

this way you can write in the makefile something like this:

DLLWRAP --def lib/liblua.def --implib lib/liblua.a src/*.o
$(DLLWRAP_OPTS) -o bin/lua-$V.dll

and it will always be up to date.

I will update the win32 binaries on the wiki to reflect that. I can also
supply makefiles for mingw, but I don't know how to create a patch. Sorry
for my ignorance, but if somebody could explain it to me, I will be
gratefull.

Ignacio Castaño
castanyo@yahoo.es

Copa del Mundo de la FIFA 2002
El único lugar de Internet con vídeos de los 64 partidos.
¡Apúntante ya! en http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/fc/es/