> Currently, I'm static linking my modules against lua. I think that you can
> have an exe that exports symbols, but I may be wrong... The most obvious
> solution is to build the lua libraries as a dll and link the modules and
the
> binaries against it.

Nope, Windows cannot export symbols from an exe.  Some flavours of Unix can,
but not Windows.

Certainly I would prefer the dll approach; we need to define the naming of
the DLL, so all modules link against the same thing. It is not really
important what it is (lua.dll is probably fine), as long as it is well
defined.

Love, Light and Peace,
- Peter Loveday
Director of Development, eyeon Software