This pages discuss several kinds of source code related topics. This includes code editing, building, binding, testing, optimizing, maintaining, and sharing.
- Editing and Formatting Lua Code
- Source Preprocessing / Metaprogramming
- Building and Binding
- Modules and Packages
- LuaForge - contains modules (and applications)
- LuaRocks - installs Lua modules as self-contained packages (with dependency info) called "rocks"
- LuaSearch - an effort to provide a centralized locater of Lua modules and documentation (like CPAN)
- ModuleReview - an effort for classification, quality assurance, and standartization of existing Lua modules
- SampleCode - modules and code snippets on this wiki
- LibrariesAndBindings - useful modules from elsewhere
- Module Programming
- Quality and Testing
- Performance and Optimization
- LuaAddons - a directory of "things for Lua" that are outside this site
- LuaTools - source processors, builders, bytecode (dis)assemblers, etc.
- LuaDomains - application-field specific approaches, techniques, and modules
- LuaLinks - a directory of external Lua links including articles, tutorials, and comparisons
RecentChanges · preferences
edit · history
Last edited September 25, 2010 11:06 pm GMT (diff)