This page contains a directory of Lua addons, defined simply as things for Lua users.
Additions and corrections are welcome. Within each section, please maintain alphabetical order by package name if one exists. If you are adding something, consider announcing it in the [lua-l mailing list] as well. Please add the Lua version with which it is compatible, to help with archiving later.
For items that either don't work with the current release (5.x) or development versions of Lua, or that have long-term broken links, see LuaAddonsArchive. If you notice something in the list below that falls into this category, please move it.
What should not be listed here: official Lua packages and documentation (see http://www.lua.org/), things using Lua but not of general use to users of Lua (see LuaUses), Lua web sites (see LuaLinks), or this wiki's content (see LuaDirectory).
Please don't mark an entry with an open-ended version (e.g. "5.x"), as it will likely be incorrect the moment a new Lua version is released.
- LuaDistributions - Lua distributions (Lua + libraries for certain platforms).
- LuaImplementations - alternate implementations of Lua.
- LibrariesAndBindings - Lua libraries or libraries with a Lua binding
- BindingCodeToLua - libraries and generators for binding Lua code with non-Lua code.
- LuaPowerPatches - "mix and match"-friendly patches to the official Lua distribution
- LuaTools - utilities for use with Lua: source processors, builders, debuggers, profilers, etc.
- LuaIntegratedDevelopmentEnvironments - IDEs, editors, and editor plugins
- LuaDocumentation - documentation resources on Lua language, VM, and libraries.
- Other resources (artwork):
- [lua-std.ico] - a standard ico file containing Lua icons at resolutions 16x16, 32x32 and 48x48 pixels, all in both 8bits and 32bits format (22kB).
- [lua-full.ico] - same as lua-std.ico, with additionnal 32bits (no 8bits) icons at resolutions 64x64, 96x96, 128x128, 192x192 and 256x256 (/!\ 555kB).
- [lua-icons-png.zip] - contains source png of the above ico files, resolutions are 16x16, 32x32, 48x48, 64x64, 96x96, 128x128, 192x192 and 256x256, 32bits colors with transparency (56kB).
RecentChanges · preferences
edit · history
Last edited July 23, 2010 2:05 am GMT (diff)