Le 25/11/2016 à 09:53, mathieu stumpf guntz a écrit :

In fact, even with the basic example[2] I do have some problem on Fedora 24, using gcc, just using the provided example and using `cc -o test test.c -I/usr/local/include -L/usr/local/lib -llua -lm -ldl` to compile, `./test` returns:

Couldn't load file: script.lua5: syntax error near 'i'

If I remove the loop and just let the io.write instructions, it seems to work.

Ok, it looks that I had some older lupa libraries installed under the lua name, so some tokens wasn't recognized… :/