It was thus said that the Great Gregg Reynolds once stated:
> On Nov 21, 2016 4:25 PM, "Gregg Reynolds" <dev@mobileink.com> wrote:

> > >   You just need an APL keyboard.  I missed getting one by ten seconds (my
> > > friend saw it first---sigh).
> > >
> > >   -spc (what makes the loss worse is that it was an IBM Model M ... )
> >
> > (OFF TOPIC) My first programming job was an ibm mainframe shop.  I would
> kill for one of those keyboards.  you could hit them with a hammer and they
> would shrug it off.
> >
> > btw surely you could make a software pale
>
> read: APL
>
> keyboard?

  Yes, APL keyboard.  It had the APL symbols on the keycaps, along with the
normal ASCII characters you find.  In fact, you can still get APL keycaps
and they aren't that expensive:

http://www.pckeyboard.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Category_code=NEW&Product_code=USAPLSET

  -spc (Mmmmmm ... seriously want now ... )