Wouldn't localisation actually hinder learning the (programming) language via code reading. Lets say I learn lua in Gujarati and want to learn from someone else's existing code only to find that it is written in the Chinese lua. I wouldn't stand a chance, my ability to learn would be severely diminished by my need to learn a dozen human languages just to be able to read the code.

Maybe we should go the MUMPS way and have one letter commands (I am seriously not serious about this) or the APL way and have characters that nobody can type (except maybe the Greeks).