> On Sat, Feb 27, 2016 at 5:08 PM, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo
> <lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:

> However, most OS X users are just as addicted to pretty GUIs as their
> Windows counterparts. One of the Lua Cocoa bindings would be a good
> thing to bundle.

I was thinking the same thing. More precisely: it would be
even nicer to bundle a self-contained version of IUP.

Sadly, I don't think the state of IUP on Mac is that good
as of now. The documentation has been talking about an ongoing
Mac port that would not require an X11 server for a while but
from the outside it does not look like it is really moving
forward.

If it did exist I would definitely have a use case for it and
this bundling tool :)

--
Pierre Chapuis