On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 9:18 AM, Dirk Laurie <dirk.laurie@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have the perception that >90% of the rocks available on the primary repository provide modules and <10% provide applications, and the suspicion that 10% is a very generous estimate.

Given that Lua is officially an "extension language", the scarcity of all-Lua applications should hardly be surprising.

Cheers,
V.

[1] "Lua is an extension programming language [...], Lua has no notion of a "main" program: it only works embedded in a host client, called the embedding program or simply the host."  - http://www.lua.org/manual/5.3/manual.html