On Sun, Mar 16, 2014 at 11:39 AM, Rena <hyperhacker@gmail.com> wrote:
> I agree that working with the Lua stack can be a headache at times. It helps
> a lot to annotate each stack operation with a comment listing the stack
> contents

Yes, it's practically assembler for a stack machine - humans need annotations ;)

I see your helpers, they aren't actually so far from llua at all,
especially the use of varargs.

> I'll definitely have to look at Steve Donovan's API to see what ideas I can
> st-- borrow as well. :-)

Picasso said that great artists steal.  I _think_ he means that the
truly talented look to the core of an implementation and extract the
basic idea that makes it tick, but one can never be sure with
Picasso....