On Sat, Mar 15, 2014 at 6:14 PM, Coda Highland <chighland@gmail.com> wrote:
> I dunno, it only took me one day to do my C++ wrapper (which I sadly
> can't release).

That's the point; it's not rocket science, and a reinvented wheel -
because honestly, that kind of stuff was always the entertaining part
of C++ - creating a custom notation/DSL.

However, because your hands are tied, you don't have to release, which
saves you from having to document it ;)  Which is the part I still
find hard, but if I don't do it, I am disrespecting the time of
others.

steve d.