> Add Germany. Everybody can get beaten up here for just about every reason.
> A quick google will tell you that. It's just, a quick google shows you what
> you want to see, and does not put it into perspective. There's stupid
laws and
> a**holes all over the world, sadly. I very much appreciate Alexanders
> initiative, and if I can make it at all, I will be there.

People get beaten for whatever reason everywhere in the world. The only
thing being able to find accounts of it proves is a reasonable amount of
freedom of the press...

Anyway, no issue with the workshop being held in Moscow. The iron curtain
is long gone and this is a good thing for the world.

--
Pierre Chapuis