I will not further comment on the Russian laws or whole homophobia
business, this is off-topic here. Interested parties may always
contact me off-list.

If someone considers the discussed topic to be relevant to him for
whatever reason, well, he is entitled to make his own informed
decision, and avoid visiting Russia if he so decides.

But it is generally a good advice to take all propaganda, be it
Russian or Western, pro or contra whatever matter is discussed, with a
grain of salt.

Alexander.