On Sun, 29 Dec 2013 10:17:21 +0400
Alexander Gladysh <agladysh@gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, do you have a practical question then that you would like to
> discuss? Because I see that this topic is likely to deritoriate into a
> flame war quickly.

My entire point is that you cannot summarily and arbitrarily declare
this topic offtopic, because, with the possibility of arrest, it's
not. I suspect you're probably right that if you watch what you say and
do, you won't get arrested. But neither my suspicion, nor your
assertions, make this offtopic.

Thanks,

SteveT