From: thijs@thijsschreijer.nl
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 16:43:39 +0200
To: lua-l@lists.lua.org
Subject: Re: [ANN] ZeroBrane Studio 0.32; now with unicode support, moai integration, and wxlua 2.8.12 upgrade

Javier Guerra Giraldez <javier@guerrag.com> schreef:
On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 7:21 PM, Paul K <paulclinger@yahoo.com> wrote:
I've been thinking about using metalua to parse the source and/or to
use LuaDoc format to get parameter/return values and descriptions, but
I'm open to suggestions.

my vote is for using LuaDoc hints. metalua is impressive, but i think
most of my code wouldn't be analyzable without actually running it.

a nice side effect is that it would encourage us to keep doc comments
up to date :-)