Hi Paul

Just downloaded and had a play with the latest version. The new features are great, better than I was anticipating. Most of the time now I dont even need to bother adding a new watch as the new tooltip hover feature shows me what I need to know !  Thanks for fixing my number 1 omission !

I can always make suggestions for improvements though :)

1) When you add a watch value, its fine for simple variables, but if you add a table that has more than a few elements you cant see the later ones as the watch seems to be restricted to a single line with no word wrap.  You can view it in the console window to see the later elements but of course that isnt a live update. Be nice to make the watch window text wrap.

2) Little problem I noticed with the unicode changes. I just happened to have a Lua script that looked OK in Scite, but when I opened it in ZBS it was completely blank.  What this was due to was I had cut and pasted some text from a webpage into a Lua long comment. This comment had a couple of occurrences of 0x95 char inside it that caused the entire script to not display. I am guessing that 0x95 isnt a valid sequence for UTF8 but Scite handled it nicely and just displayed 95 in inverse video and the remaining text correctly.
Its not a big deal as it only took me a minute or two to track down the offending characters, but if its an easy fix might be worth you looking at ?

> The next (packaged) version is not planned earlier than the end of September.
Apart from taking a rest :), I wonder what your next preferred area is for future enhancements ?

From my point of view, it would be nice to enhance the way the custom API intellisense works. I wanted to be able to add text completion for my custom API functions and also a feature to show the parameter help for the custom functions. I know you mentioned a while back that you can already do that, but I couldnt figure out how to do it. So thinking out loud on options here

a) Leave as is, but write a detailed Doc on how to do it
b) Make it simpler more like Scite where its just a simple standalone text file that has the user customisations in it
c) Maybe its possible to write a Lua script that takes the customisations from a simple text file and automatically write out whatever file changes are needed for your current system ?

Regards Geoff