Hi Geoff,

Thank you for the feedback. It should work as you are describing, but
it may require a small tweak. ZBS puts its own libraries first to make
sure that wx.dll and other libraries it needs will not interfere if a
different version is present somewhere else in LUA_PATH/LUA_CPATH
folders. For all the applications that are started form ZBS it puts
its own libraries last, to minimize interference.

> the problem with ZB Studio is caused by the line      require("lsqlite3")
>
> Using Scite this loads lsqlite3.dll which on my PC lives in   C:\Program
> Files (x86)\Lua\5.1\clibs\ (I have that dll in a few places but I think this
> is the one scite sees)

If the list of folders you get in the error message doesn't include
the folder with lsqlite3.dll, then you should try this:
LUA_CPATH=C:\Program Files (x86)\Lua\5.1\clibs\?.dll (note LUA_CPATH
instead of LUA_PATH).

Please include the full error message if you still have a problem with
this "require".

> If you are wanting requests for next version features, any chance you could
> add the select variable name and right click context menu to open the watch
> window and add that var name to the list  I am missing that feature badly.

Yes.

> I love the static code analyser, I am using it quite a lot. If I can be
> annoying and pedantic :)
>>> Analizing the source code:   Should read    >> Analyzing the source code:

You mean "static code analyzer"? ;) Fixed. Thank you.

Paul.